Do you have an Instagram account?
If so, you may have noticed the new “reel” feature.
This allows users to create a short video compilation of their recent posts.
Wondering how to post Instagram reel on Facebook?
You’re in luck! In this article, I will give step-by-step instructions on how to create an Instagram reel and how to share Instagram reel on Facebook.
Let’s get started!
Disclaimer: If you buy something using the links in this article, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Know that I only promote stuff that I use and trust for the sake of my readers and the reputation of this site.
Can You Share Instagram Reels To Facebook?
Yes! You can share your Instagram reel on Facebook.
Here are the steps to share Instagram reel to Facebook:
- First, make sure that you have the latest version of the Instagram app.
- Then, open the Instagram app and tap on the “Profile” tab.
- Next, tap on the “Reels” tab.
- Finally, tap on the “Share” button and select “Facebook.”
You can also share your Instagram reel on other social media platforms, such as Twitter and YouTube.
Just tap on the “Share” button and select the desired platform.
You can also share your reel as a link in an email or text message.
What’s The ‘Recommend On Facebook’ Option In Instagram Reels?
If you have an Instagram reel, there’s a good chance you want to share it with your Facebook friends.
Luckily, there’s an easy way to do this – just look for the ‘Recommend On Facebook’ option when you post your reel.
This will ensure that your reel is easily shared with all of your Facebook friends.
And that’s it – your reel is now posted on Facebook!
Be sure to check out your Facebook timeline to see how it looks.
How To Share Instagram Reels On Facebook?
With the recent addition of Instagram Reels and Facebook Reels, you might be wondering how you can share your new creations with your friends on Facebook.
In this article, I’ll show you how to post Instagram Reel on Facebook in just a few simple steps.
- First, open up the Instagram app and go to your Reels tab.
- From there, find the Reel you want to share and tap the Share button in the bottom left corner.
- A new menu will pop up with a number of different sharing options – select Facebook from that list.
- Once you’ve done that, a new window will open up allowing you to edit your caption and choose whether you want to share the Reel on your Timeline, in a group, or on a page you manage.
- When you’re finished, hit Post and your Reel will be shared on Facebook!
How To Connect Instagram Reels With Facebook
Have you recently started using Instagram Reels and want to share them on your Facebook profile as well?
If yes, then you’re in the right place!
I’ll show you how to connect your Instagram Reels account with Facebook so that you can start sharing your amazing content with your friends and followers on both platforms.
Let’s get started!
- First, open the Facebook app on your phone and log in to your account.
- Next, tap on the three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the main screen to open the menu.
- Scroll down and select “Settings & Privacy.”
- Under “Privacy,” tap on “Account Settings.”
- Next, tap on “Linked Accounts.”
- Now, select “Instagram Reels.”
- Finally, enter your Instagram username and password to connect your accounts. That’s it! Now you can start sharing your Instagram Reels on Facebook.
What To Do If You Click “Don’t Allow” By Mistake?
If you accidentally click “Don’t Allow” when prompted to connect your Instagram Reels account with your Facebook, don’t worry!
There is a way to fix this.
- Simply go to the settings on your Instagram app and select “Apps and Websites.”
- From there, you will be able to see all of the apps and websites that are connected to your Instagram account. Find the Facebook app and click on it.
- You will then see a list of permissions that the Facebook app has for your Instagram account. Make sure that the “Reels” permission is checked off and then click “Done.”
You should now be able to connect your Instagram Reels account with your Facebook account!
As you can see, connecting your Instagram Reels with your Facebook is easy – even if you accidentally click “Don’t Allow” at first.
How To Post A Reel On Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Tap on the camera icon in the upper left corner of the main screen to open the camera.
- Swipe through the different modes at the bottom of the screen until you get to “Reels.”
- Tap on “New Reel” and give your reel a name.
- Tap on the plus sign in the lower-left corner of the screen to add videos to your reel.
- Choose the video you want to add and tap on “Next.”
- You can trim the beginning and end of your video, or add a filter, by tapping on the icons at the bottom of the screen.
- When you’re finished, tap on “Next.”
- Add a caption and any hashtags or @ mentions you want to include.
- Tap on “Share” in the upper right corner of the screen when you’re ready to post your reel.
- Choose whether you want to share your reel on Instagram or Facebook (or both).
If you’re sharing reels on Facebook, you’ll also have the option to share in a group or on your Page.
- Tap “Share” when you’ve made your selection.
How To Share Instagram Reels To Facebook Story?
Instagram Reels is a new feature on the platform that allows users to create 15-second videos.
The videos can be edited and include music from Instagram’s library of songs.
Users can also share their Reels with their followers on Instagram Stories or in a post on their feed.
So, how do you share an Instagram Reel on Facebook?
- First, create a Reel on Instagram. To do this, open the app and tap the camera icon in the top left corner of your screen.
- Then, select “Reels” from the menu.
- Next, choose the photos or videos you want to include in your Reel and edit them however you like. You can add music from Instagram’s library of songs, or use a song from your own library.
- When you’re finished editing your Reel, tap “Share” in the top right corner of the screen.
- Then, select “Facebook Story” or “Post to Feed.”
If you choose to share your Reel on Facebook Stories, it will be added to your story.
If you choose to post it on your feed, it will appear as a regular post on your timeline.
Can You Share Instagram Reels To Facebook – FAQs
1. Can You Share Instagram Reels To Facebook?
Yes, you can share your Instagram Reels on Facebook.
To do this, simply go to your reel settings and select the “Share to Facebook” option.
Keep in mind that you can only share Reels that are less than 30 seconds long.
2. What Are Instagram Reels?
Instagram Reels are a new way to share multiple videos on Instagram.
They allow you to combine clips into one longer video, which can be up to 60 seconds long.
You can create an Instagram Reel by opening the app and selecting “Create a reel” from the main menu.
3. Are Instagram Reels Successful?
There is no one answer to this question, as the success of an Instagram reel will depend on how it is used.
However, if you create reels correctly, an Instagram reel can be a powerful marketing tool for your business.
Here are some tips to help you post Instagram reels effectively:
- Make sure your reel is well-organized and easy to navigate.
- Include a call to action at the end of your reel.
- Make sure your reel is high quality and engaging.
- Include original audio when possible and use images from your camera roll.
If you follow these tips, you should be able to create an Instagram reel that is successful in promoting your business.
4. Are Instagram Reels Public?
The answer to this question is a little bit tricky. By default, an Insta Reel is not public.
However, if you share your reel on Facebook, it will automatically be public.
This means that anyone who visits your Facebook page can watch your reel.
If you don’t want this to happen, make sure to change the privacy settings for your reel before sharing it on Facebook.
5. How Long Do Reels Have To Be?
If you know how to post Facebook reel you will know that each reel video can be up to 30 seconds long.
That’s the maximum length for Instagram users, but you don’t have to use all of that time if you don’t want to.
You can make your reel as long or as short as you want.
Just keep in mind that short videos have higher chances of people watching them all the way through.
So, what’s the best way to make all your reels both interesting and engaging?
Well, there isn’t really one answer to that question since everyone’s content will be different.
6. Do Instagram Reels Expire?
Instagram Reels expire after 24 hours, so be sure to post reels when you know your audience is most active.
You can always repost your Reels, but keep in mind that you’ll need to create new ones regularly to keep your followers engaged.
Now that you know how to post an Instagram reel to Facebook, go ahead and give it a try!
Not only will your friends and followers appreciate the new content format, but you may also find that this is a great way to promote your business or brand.
If you have any questions or comments, or if you are wondering how to post facebook reels please feel free to leave a comment below.