Calendly is probably one of the most popular online scheduling software that people use today.
Calendly is feature-rich, easy-to-use, and a very convenient option for those who want basic functionality to schedule meetings. But what if you would like to use more complex contact management and calendar features?
Unfortunately, Calendly is pretty limited in terms of complex functions in scheduling software. However, the good news is that there are many Calendly alternatives that can make your life easier.
If you are looking for a scheduling app that goes beyond just booking meetings and syncing with your Google Calendar, then this post is for you.
We’ve rounded up some of the best Calendly alternatives in the market so that you can choose the best appointment scheduling tool for your business.
Let’s check them out!
Disclaimer: If you buy something using the links in this article, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Know that I only promote stuff that I use and trust for the sake of my readers and the reputation of this site.
Best Calendly Features
Before we look at the scheduling software options available today, let’s go over the features that make Calendly one of the best scheduling software in the market.
Calendly is a free basic tool that allows you to schedule appointments without wasting time emailing people back and forth to fix meetings.
Here are some of the basic features of Calendly:
- Calendly syncs with multiple calendars and offers people only the timings that you are available for a meeting.
- Workflow management features allow you to automate meeting reminders and follow-ups.
- On-demand scheduling helps you offer prospects a quick and convenient way of scheduling appointments with you. Rescheduling is also pretty simple and helps you reduce cancellations.
- Calendly allows you to schedule team meetings and group events easily.
- Calendly offers a 14-day free trial of the Professional plan, after which you can enjoy the limited free plan forever.
- The scheduling software offers easy scheduling and rescheduling functionalities.
- Calendly syncs across multiple calendars, making it easy for you to manage your availability for booking meetings.
- Calendly offers basic workflow automation like sending automated reminders to all attendees.
- Calendly does not allow you to set up collaborative events with people outside your account.
- The appointment scheduling tool does not give you many customization options.
- You cannot use the same account if you have more than one company.
Calendly provides you with some of the best basic features for scheduling appointments. However, it does have a few drawbacks as mentioned in the cons.
Thankfully, there are a number of Calendly alternatives that overcome these drawbacks and give you more advanced features depending on your requirements.
Best Calendly Alternatives
Here are some of the best Calendly alternatives you can use for online scheduling:
1. Acuity Scheduling
Acuity Scheduling is a great Calendly alternative and online booking system that offers you a ton of robust features, scheduling functionality, and integrations.
Acuity Scheduling is designed for use by small businesses and teams, and may not be the best tool for 1:1 meeting scheduling. The scheduling software is perfect for service-based businesses that require customers to simultaneously book their services while buying their products.
Best Acuity Scheduling Features
- User-friendly interface
- Sync multiple calendars and get notifications for new bookings
- Send customized automatic reminders via emails and texts to customers to reduce no-shows
- Accept online payments through PayPal, Stripe, and Square integrations
- Share your calendar through your website, email, or social media so that your prospects can book meetings from where they are
Acuity Scheduling Cons
- Limited features for customization.
- The free version does not sync with Google Calendar.
Acuity Scheduling Pricing
Acuity Scheduling is one of the best and most affordable Calendly alternatives offers a 7-day free trial for each of its paid plans:
- Emerging – $14 per month billed annually
- Growing – $23 per month billed annually
- Powerhouse – $45 per month billed annually
Doodle is powerful scheduling software that helps you simplify the process of scheduling meetings. It is one of the best Calendly alternatives available on the market today and offers a free version as well as advanced features.
Doodle is a great Calendly alternative if you’re trying to set up meetings with more than two people across multiple time zones.
Best Doodle Features
- Booking Page allows you to send a single link to anyone who wants to book meetings with you. All they need to do is click on the link and pick a time slot.
- Send automatic reminders to your prospects so that they don’t miss your meeting.
- Doodle syncs with integrated calendar providers so you can check anyone’s availability no matter what calendar platform they use.
- The premium version of Doodle is ad-free.
- Doodle allows you to send out proposed meeting times so that recipients can choose the date that is most convenient for them with the virtual polling option.
- The mobile app could be improved in terms of functionality and ease of use.
Doodle offers a free trial for its paid plans:
- Doodle Pro – $6.95 per month billed annually
- Doodle Team – $8.95 per user per month billed annually
- Doodle Enterprise – Custom pricing according to your requirements
Calendar helps you save time and be more productive by unifying your calendars so that you have more clarity to make better decisions about your time.
Calendar is one of the best Calendly alternatives on this list because of its simplicity and user-friendliness. If you’re looking for a great Calendly alternative to help you book meetings with team members and clients, then Calendar is worth checking out.
Best Calendar Features
- With Calendar, you can allow anyone to book a meeting with you directly to your online calendar
- Find a Time feature helps you schedule a meeting with someone in seconds
- Calendar Analytics helps you maximize your productivity by seeing how you spend your time
- Calendar uses Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to develop a unique scheduling experience tailored to you
- Calendar Teams helps you schedule meetings with your teams in seconds based on their availability
- Calendar does not have a round robin scheduling functionality for teams.
Calendar is one of the best Calendly alternatives that offer the following plans:
- Basic – free forever
- Standard – $6 per month per user, billed annually
- Pro – $8 per month per user, billed annually
4. HubSpot Meetings
HubSpot Meetings is another one of the best Calendly alternatives that make meeting scheduling simple. The scheduling tool eliminates the back and forth of meeting scheduling by giving your prospects the power to book meetings with you according to your availability.
HubSpot Meetings is a free calendar scheduling software that comes as a part of HubSpot Sales Hub.
Best HubSpot Meetings Features
- Prospects can book a meeting directly with you based on your availability.
- HubSpot Meetings feature syncs with your Google Calendar so that people know when you are free.
- Group Availability and Round Robin functionalities help you schedule meetings with multiple people.
- Embed your calendar on your website or include a calendar link in your emails to help people book meetings with you.
- The appointment scheduler helps you automate your sales process by helping you close more deals faster.
HubSpot Meetings Cons
- Since this is a free tool, it comes with pretty basic features. However, you can purchase advanced functionality by upgrading to HubSpot’s paid plans.
HubSpot Meetings Pricing
HubSpot Meetings is a free tool that comes with HubSpot Sales Hub. It is one of the best free Calendly alternatives.
Here are the paid plans for HubSpot Sales Hub:
- Starter – $45 per month
- Professional – $450 per month
- Enterprise – $1,200 per month
Appoint.ly is a powerful appointment scheduling software and one of the best Calendly alternatives that help you save time by booking 1-on-1 meetings and avoiding double booking.
With Appoint.ly, you can create your calendar, set your availability, and share it with your clients and colleagues so that they can easily book meetings with you according to your availability.
Best Appoint.ly Features
- Schedule one-on-one meetings with people all around the world with time-zone synchronization.
- Appoint.ly integrates with Google, iCloud, Outlook, Office 365, and Exchange calendar, so you can sync all your calendars and avoid double booking.
- The scheduling software helps you save time and avoid back and forth emails by automating the scheduling process.
- Automated event notifications ensure that you and your clients or teammates don’t miss your group meetings.
- Chat support ensures that your online scheduling experience is smooth and without any issues.
- Appoint.ly allows only one connected calendar with your account.
Appoint.ly is one of the affordable Calendly alternatives that offer the following plans:
- Basic – free
- Pro– $8 per user per month billed annually
- Enterprise – contact the sales team for custom pricing
Vocus.io helps you schedule appointments, sync with your CRM, and collaborate with your team.
Vocus.io helps you create your on-brand page to let prospects and teammates book meetings with you. The scheduling software helps you integrate with your online calendars and set availability rules.
Best Vocus.io Features
- Vocus.io helps you create a client-facing page for instant meeting scheduling and real-time sync with your calendar.
- The appointment scheduling software reads your availability from multiple calendars like your Google and GSuite calendars.
- Granular availability settings allow you to specify the days and hours that you are available.
- Customize the length of your meetings and let customers choose the duration of the meeting.
- Advanced scheduling settings help you determine how soon meetings can be scheduled and how long your meeting buffers should be between appointments.
- This is one of the Calendly alternatives that are limited in terms of the email clients it can integrate with.
Vocus.io offers three paid plans:
- Basic – $5
- Starter – $10
- Professional – $20
Simplybook.me is an online booking system designed for service-based industries. Simplybook.me is a one-stop business solution that helps you manage your bookings, sales, and marketing efforts.
Simplybook.me is flexible enough to work for any type of service business. You can choose to add a booking widget to your website or select from the many customizable templates available.
Best Simplybook.me Features
- You can create your own mobile-optimized booking website or integrate it with your existing site.
- Accept bookings directly via Facebook, Instagram, Google, or your own branded app.
- Send your clients and teammates automatic notifications and reminders via SMS or email.
- Accept online payments through payment integrations with PayPal and Stripe.
- Add on custom features like coupons and gift cards.
- It does not have a direct payment with card option for people booking paid meetings.
Simplybook.me is one of the Calendly alternatives that have both monthly and annual pricing options. You can save up to 17% on annual payments.
Here are the pricing plans:
- Basic – $8.25 per month billed annually
- Standard – $24.9 per month billed annually
- Premium – $49.9 per month billed annually
8. Chili Piper
Chili Piper offers an advanced scheduling tool that helps B2B companies increase their conversions, increase customer satisfaction, and be more productive.
Chili Piper helps you convert more qualified leads by helping your demand generation team. The scheduling tool also helps your sales teams and customer success team be more productive and connect with your leads and customers.
Best Chili Piper Features
- Instant web form scheduling helps inbound leads book a meeting as soon as they submit our web form.
- One-click booking lets you suggest meeting times and allows prospects to book with a single click.
- Advanced lead routing lets you automatically route leads and meetings based on customizable CRM rules.
- Instant Booker lets you automatically route and book meetings on behalf of others.
- Live calls and video conferencing lets you start real-time conversations with leads.
Chili Piper Cons
- Chili Piper could use more features and customization options.
Chili Piper Pricing
Chili Piper offers different plans for its Instant Booker (Instant scheduling for sales and customer service reps) and Concierge (Instant scheduling from web forms) tools.
Here are the pricing plans for Instant Booker:
- Free – $0 per user per month
- Spicy – $15 per user per month, billed annually
- Hot – $25 per user per month, billed annually
Here are the pricing plans for Concierge:
User licenses cost $30 per user per month
- Spicy – $150 per month platform fee
- Hot – $400 per month platform fee
- Inferno – $1,000 per month platform fee
SetMore is free scheduling software that helps you organize your business with automated online booking, reminders, payments, and more.
SetMore is a free online booking system that takes out all the hassle of booking meetings and scheduling appointments so that you can focus on providing memorable customer experiences.
Best SetMore Features
- The all-in-one calendar helps you book one-on-one meetings or group classes on your mobile, tablet, or desktop computer in just a few clicks.
- Your Booking Page allows you to empower your customers to self-book their appointments at any time.
- Display reviews and shoutouts from customers to encourage new customer bookings.
- Secure online payment methods through credit/ debit cards or integrations with Square or Stripe.
- The website plugin allows you to add your Booking Page to your site so that your customers can make bookings from there instantly.
- Customers have complained of some calendar sync issues from time to time.
SetMore offers a basic free plan as well as paid plans. Here are all the pricing plans:
- Free – $0 per user per month
- Premium – $9 per user per month, billed annually
- Pro – $5 per user per month, billed annually
I hope you enjoyed this post on Calendly alternatives and found it useful.
There are tons of Calendly alternatives on the market. You just need to go through the features each one has to offer and choose the best one for your business.
For instance, if you run a B2B business, you will find Chili Piper best suited for your needs. Or if you are just starting an affiliate marketing business and want a basic appointment scheduling app that’s easy on the pocket, then Calendar.com, Appoint.ly, or SetMore would be the ones for you.
Most of these Calendly alternatives have an easy-to-use functionality and direct integration with multiple calendars so that you can book collaborative events and services simultaneously.
Which scheduling software do you use for your business?
Leave a comment below and let us know!
Also, do share this post if you found it useful! 🙂